High Heels and Training Wheels: The Season Favorite

header1

10.04.2014

The Season Favorite

That'd be the the denim jacket; it's my seasonal favorite. It's just about a neutral as you can get and when you think about classic wardrobe staple, the denim jacket is at the top of the list. 









Denim Jacket // Stripe Tee c/o // Olive Skinnies save splurge // Scarf // Flats // Bag

I got a denim jacket about 5 years ago for Christmas in a secret Santa and, at the time, they weren't exactly "on trend". The thing hung in the back of my closet, collecting dust, for about 2 years before I eventually chucked it. Of course, as we all know, denim jackets made their come back. So then I was cursing myself for tossing mine. That's just my luck. Had I not gotten rid of it, they probably wouldn't have come back and it's probably only because I did get rid of it that they did. Ok, maybe that's just my pessimism talking. But either way, I had to go out and get another. And thus my hoarding began. I'm afraid to get rid of anything now! Thank you denim jacket.

Another season favorite is this pair of cargo skinnies. And I'm not alone. I get asked about these every. single. time. I wear them. They came from American Eagle several years ago, so of course they no longer carry them. However, I've hunted you down some similar options. This pair from Piperlime is almost exact but they're somewhat pricey. This pair from Forever 21 isn't quite as close but they're still very similar and a whooooole lot easier on your wallet. The choice is yours my friends. Until next time....


Shop the look
Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips