High Heels and Training Wheels: To Flats? Or not to Flats?

header1

9.14.2014

To Flats? Or not to Flats?

That was the million dollar question today. I couldn't decide whether to wear my ankle booties or the flats. Well, you can see which won....








Sweater c/o / Skirt c/o / Hat c/o  / Crossbody / Flats / Necklace- Thrifted

Any time I can't decide on a particular piece, I always ask my husband and/or daughter for their opinion. I'm not sure why because I usually don't do anything with their input and just wear what I wanted to all along. (Growing up, I always did this to my mom too! It made her nuts!) In which case, why did I even ask them at all, if I already knew what I was going to do anyway? I don't really know. But I couldn't decide on which shoes and my husband said flats, and today I actually went with the flats. Turning of a new leaf? Nah. I probably just subconsciously wanted the flats all along. ;)

AND let me tell you how nice this fall weather is!! Are you guys enjoying the same where you are? It has been in the high 60s/low 70s all week and it has been GLORIOUS! Makes me so excited for bonfires and pumpkin picking! Are feeling it too?

Are you as excited about the arrival of fall?


Shop the look

Mix-It Monday!! Check out the other ways I've worn this hat here!
Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips