High Heels and Training Wheels: One Last Shebang

header1

8.21.2014

One Last Shebang

So if you notice over there in the sidebar, I've added a shop my closet at Poshmark. It took me forever to finally put together but it was a long time coming. After jean jackets came back in style and I realized I used to have one and got rid of it, I've been afraid to get rid of anything. So I have a closet (and boxes upon boxes) filled with clothes that never get worn but never get thrown out either. I'm most definitely a hoarder when it comes to clothes. I'm ashamed at just how much just hangs there neglected, but I have an unnatural fear!

So I've been forcing myself to abide by the rule "if it hasn't been worn it in a year, it's time to go". Well, it's still REALLY hard to bring myself to get rid of things! These cobalt skinnies are one of those things. I've not worn them for a year and even then I only wore theses cobalt skinnies a couple times so they are still like new. It's so hard to get rid of something that is like new! So I'm giving them one last "hoorah" to see if they really belong on the short list. Problem is, I'm still undecided! 












Denim Jacket- Aeropostale (thrifted) // White Scallop Tank c/o Oasap // Cobalt Skinnies- LEI // Leopard Pumps- Charlotte Russe // Bag- Target // Necklace c/o Oasap



What do you guys think? Keep or toss?


Shop the look

Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!


No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips