High Heels and Training Wheels: You CAN Always Get What You Want

header1

6.13.2014

You CAN Always Get What You Want

What up t-shirt reference! (props to Superwoman) Although, I totally don't always get what I want, I'm working on it. and what a better way than to sport it on your tee?!









Blazer c/o Romwe Apparel (exact)/ Graphic Tee- Forever 21 (cute optioncute option- on sale) / Jeans- Old Navy (similar) / Bag- Target (similar) / Heels- Dillards (similar- on sale) / Bracelet- Thrifted (similar- pricier option
Let me just give big ups to the hubs real quick. This week we went out to do blog pictures and so there I am, dragging him around and what did I do? Forgot my shoes...twice. We had to turn around and drive all the way back home...twice. And not a single complaint left his lips. You may be asking, "How do you forget your shoes, Lindsey? Don't you, like, have to wear those?" Well I refuse to let Justin drive anywhere. I'm weird like that. But I can't drive in heels (I know, some how the "high heel gene" skipped my genetic female make up), so I always wear sandals/flats to drive and switch into my heels when I reach my destination. And, well, yeah....I forgot the heels. I had one job! But fret not, it all worked out in the end! So thaaaank yooooou honey! And to the offspring for just enjoying the ride, sans complaints. We're just a big ol happy, blogging family! :P Until next time...

Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips