High Heels and Training Wheels: Tell Me About It, Stud

header1

6.05.2014

Tell Me About It, Stud


Does anyone else think of Sandra Dee when you see these leggings? All that's missing is that leather jacket and those killer wedges....and a fun house to strut my stuff in. "I got chillllls, they're multiplyin!"








Blazer c/o ROMWE (exact) // Stripe Tee c/o ROMWE (exact) // Faux Leather Leggings c/o Persun Mall (exact) ONLY $4.00! // Necklace c/o Oasap (exact) // Sunnies- Target (exact) // Heels- Target (similar)
I actually got these leggings a few months back when we were still in the winter months. I was so excited for them to arrive and I had styled them in my head so many different ways. Then they came, I tried them on, and they were about 3-4 inches too short to be "pants". #longlegproblems

So they have been folded in a drawer waiting for the weather to warm up so I could wear them as "cropped" pants. Cropped pants don't work in the winter. They just look like you're wearing high waters. Come spring though, they're perfect! When it comes to "faux leather", quality gets a little tricky...especially since these were only $4! But they're awesome. Great quality, great fit and I love them! These may just be the best find this year...go grab a pair!

This shirt, however, is just too short, period. No matter how you spin it. #longtorsoproblems Being tall can really be a pain sometimes! I know I can't be the only one who finds things fitting too short all the time. And it's such a bummer too because I have been looking for the perfect, simple, stripe tee for so long. Maybe it will work with a high-waist bottom? Here's hoping.

P.S. Can we just talk about my hair for a second before we go? I mentioned like 2 months ago that I was going to cut it and as you can see....well....I haven't. And it's out of control! It's taking over! I swear, my hair is it's own separate entity. I just cannot even tame it or curl it or do anything with it. I think this is one occasion where I need to set aside my laziness and take control of it before it takes control of me! So, just be aware, I know how bad it is. I am not oblivious to this chaos....just ignoring it....I encourage you to do the same! Until next time...



Image Map

Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!

linking with: The Tiny Heart // Lovely Thursdays // Vodka Infused Lemonade // Three-fer Thursday //Spotlight Weekly // That Friday Blog Hop // Passion for Fashion // Favorite Fashion Friday // Friday Fab Favorites // Watch What I'm Wearing // Sunday FUNday //  Funday Mondays // Monday Bloom // Visible Monday // Monday Mingle // Monday Must-Haves // Manic Monday // Mix-It Mondays // WIWW // WIWW @ Pleated Poppy // Random Wednesday // Get Your Pretty On // My Whims Wednesday // Doing You Well 

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips