High Heels and Training Wheels: Lovin' Leather

header1

6.10.2014

Lovin' Leather




It's another "Pinterest 'fit". Pinterest is like the holy grail of outfit planning for me. Every blog post I come across that inspires me gets the "pin it" treatment immediately.

This week's "Pinspiration"
via











Chiffon top c/o Oasap (exact) / Leather Shorts c/o Oasap (exact) / Gladiator Sandals- Target (similar)/ Bag- Target (similar) / Necklace- Forever 21 (cute option) / Sunnies- Target (similar)

It's very casual and simple but the leather shorts give it a lil "umph", no? I wish I had more to talk about today but the summer semester just started. Whomp whomp. Although I'd rather spend my summer poolside, I'll be sitting in a cold classroom learning the ins and outs of medical coding. Blah. Tis life. Gotta do wacha gotta do. What with my school and homeschool (we go year round), I don't have a lot of free time. I'm just happy I'm able to get a post up at all! How's that for time management?! Go me!

Izzy wanted a piece of the action so she hopped in. She's a dirty, sweaty mess because she had been "barrel rolling" at the park but she's my little monkey and how can you not love that toothless grin!

And on an irrelevant, yet vastly entertaining (for me), side note.....drum roll, please.....we got a new kitten last night! Ta da!



Isn't she the cutest?! She is 6 weeks old, freshly weaned from mama. The picture just does not do justice to her adorabilty (totally not a word) or her size. She is soooo tiny and fits right in my hand. We still don't have a name for her though. We've been taking polls on Facebook because we just can't decide. Right now the contenders are Ruby, Penelope (or Penny for short), Dinah and Eloise (or Ellie for short). We already have an Alice and we want another sweet, girly name. What do you guys think? Which one do you like or do you have an even better suggestion? Leave me a comment! Until next time....

Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!

AND Sprummer Fashion Week, come out and join!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips