High Heels and Training Wheels: Can't a Girl Get a Date Around Here?

header1

5.25.2014

Can't a Girl Get a Date Around Here?

This outfit I feel like would be the perfect "date night" attire.....but, poor me, I can't get a date! Even if we did have the time for one (which never happens) I would definitely look out of place next to the hubbarino. Do any of you have problems trying to get your husbands to dress like adults or am I the only one? Basketball shorts and a t-shirt do not an outfit make. Sorry honey but we're going on a date, not the gym!









Neon Tank c/o Oasap // Skater Skirt c/o Oasap (exact) // Necklace c/o Oasap (exact) // Heels- Shoe Dazzle (thrifted)

So, since we moved I had to find a new photo "spot" to take blog pictures. It's just a road in the middle of fields but I think it's the perfect blank slate to feature an outfit. I'll have to switch it up occasionally so things don't get monotonous or boring but it's just a hop, skip and a jump away from the house and it works well. Especially when I have a husband who's willing to take the time! I have to say that these might be his best yet. He was squatting down and changing angles and like, actually trying. It brings a tear to my proud little blogger eye, guys. He's finally learning! Until next time....


Image Map

Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!





No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips