High Heels and Training Wheels: My Everyday Makeup Products | Part 3: Face

header1

1.05.2014

My Everyday Makeup Products | Part 3: Face

It's here, the final video in my 3 part everyday makeup series! First was coverage, second was eyes, and today is face. 



Yes, smarty pants, all makeup products go on your face, that's true. But this post  is specifically geared more toward the blushes and bronzers and such. It's a bit more than just those 2 products though because on an average day, I do highlight and contour my face. Obviously on a more special occasion there's a bit more of that but I always try to do a little in my day-to-day makeup routine because....well....I personally think it's just fun! I think it's amazing how you can alter your entire face shape and layout with just a couple tricks of the hand. Just think, a little bit of shading and highlighting can make you look completely different! Some people think that can be misleading or deceiving and you should just be happy with what you've been given naturally but you could really turn that into an entire debate, that I don't care to get into. Yes, you should be happy with the skin you're in but that doesn't mean you can't still have fun with it! And for me, it's just fun! It's just like painting or drawing; it's an art! As most things, to each their own...

So, if you're like me and you have fun with your makeup, this post is for you. My plan of attack is to next feature my brushes and also, my makeup routine. You've seen the products and now I want share how I use them. The brushes should be easy enough to share but as for my makeup routine, we'll see. I haven't yet done a makeup tutorial so figuring out how to best go about that is new. Also, just putting that out there like that is nerve wracking for me for some reason. It's not so different from what I've already done but it just seems like I'm putting myself out there even more so. It's silly, I know. But don't worry, I have full confidence that I can overcome my weird bought of awkwardness and post it like a champ. :)

So for now, I hope you enjoy part 3. Don't forget to watch part 1 and part 2, if you haven't already. Also, be sure to check out my brushes and makeup routine. If you find this video helpful, remember to give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel! I've made it really simple for you; just click on the handy dandy subscribe button at the end of the video. I super-duper appreciate it! ;) Enjoy, guys!






Products Mentioned



Highlighters
1. Physician's Formula Summer Eclipse Bronzing and Shimmery Face Powder in Moonlight/Light
2. e.l.f. Essential All-Over Color Stick in Persimmon

Blushes
3. L'Oreal True Match Blush in N7-8 Sweet Ginger
4. L'Oreal Visible Lift Cream Blush in Peach Gold Lift

Bronzer
5. L'Oreal True Match Powder in C6 Soft Sable







You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and YouTube!


linking with: Funday Mondays // The Collective // Monday Mingling //  Miscellany Monday // Mom's Monday Mingle //Monday Mingle // Love it, Link it // Makeup Monday // Let's Get Social // Sunday FUNday // Totally Posted Tuesday // Beauty Buzz 

8 comments :

  1. Haven't tried any of these products yet! I will have to get on that! Great post!

    ♥b
    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the e.l.f color stick, so pretty! Thanks for the recommendation! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try ELF makeup!


    xxx


    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that it is all drugstore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always is! I know there are great high-end products too but for the price, I'll stick with my drugstore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely! Like I said, I kind of stumbled upon it but it turned out to be a really beautiful highlight. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Brittany! I love them all but I highly recommend trying a powder for contouring; works like a charm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Vlog! I love that all your products come from the drugstore. I want to do that more, but I'm such a makeup newbie that I need to be able to try my product first, ask questions and get tips. Oh well, you can't have it all... :)

    Merrie @ www.PetiteCareerGirl.com

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips