High Heels and Training Wheels: My First Time

header1

11.18.2013

My First Time


It's the "My First Time" tag!



 No, there's nothing dirty about it. I'm not giving you intimate details about, what was a very awkward night....although that sentence in itself was probably more than you needed to know. But no, this tag is a series of questions about some random "firsts". I was tagged by the lovely Kallie at But First, Coffee so make sure you stop by and check her out. Annnd, enjoy!








I leave this tag open for all of you! If you would like to do this tag, then I tag YOU! You don't need YouTube, write up a post; share your experiences, share your pictures! We all want to know about YOUR firsts! Be sure to come back and let us know when you've posted; I'd love to check it out!


♥ The Questions:
Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
What was your FIRST job?
What was your FIRST car?
Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
FIRST broken bone?FIRST piercing?
FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
FIRST movie you remember seeing?
When was your FIRST detention?
Who was your FIRST roommate?
What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Who was the FIRST person "beauty-related" on Youtube you ever watched?


If you enjoyed this video, please remember to give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel! I've made it really simple for you; just click on the lovely little subscribe button at the end of the video. I super-duper appreciate it! ;) Until next time, guys...

You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and YouTube!



linking with: Funday Mondays // The Collective // Monday Mingling // Miscellany Monday // Mom's Monday Mingle // Monday Mingle // Love it, Link it // Whatever Whenever Wednesday // Random Wednesday // Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop // My Whims Wednesday // Doing You Well // 'Like' Me on Facebook // Wildcard Wednesday // What I'm Loving Wednesday // The Blogger's Digest


No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips