High Heels and Training Wheels: Vlog Deux: Common White Girl Tag

header1

10.05.2013

Vlog Deux: Common White Girl Tag

It's another vloo-oog! That was my best Oprah. It was pretty good. Anyway, today's vlog came from Kallie and it is the Common White Girl Tag. What the heck is that? You'll have to watch to find out! Mwahaha



 



Don't forget to stop by my YouTube channel and subscribe! I'm lonely over there!


I apologize for bugs. Stink bugs are straight taking over the world. Like, legitimately.



The Questions:
1. Favorite starbucks drink?
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
7. Are you racist? 
8. How many tweets do you have?
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
11. Who are your favorite youtubers?
12. How often do you do your nails?
13. Are you a shopaholic?
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
18. What are your average grades in school?
19. How do you usually style your hair?
20. Do you always look presentable?

You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!

2 comments :

  1. I love your Vlogs! I laughed out loud about wearing clothes more than once and keeping tags on them, I've actually done that, too! And you know what? You totally remind me of Jenna Marbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg (and no, I don't actually say omg out loud either) I am SO glad I'm not the only person who is afraid to get rid of clothes! I have gotten a "little" better over the years (Like after I had a baby I came to the realization I would never fit in my H.S. clothes again) but I still have 2 big bins just sitting in the garage full of clothes I haven't touched in years. I think my biggest problem is that If it is still in really good condition I just don't see the reason to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips