High Heels and Training Wheels: Let's Blog Some Shit: Volume 1

header1

9.30.2013

Let's Blog Some Shit: Volume 1

So you may or may not be privy to the reasoning behind my blogging absence, i.e. a laptop that went kaput and a camera that is no longer in my possession, but these things will be solved very soon by my very own Mr and Mrs Bestie. Due to their relentless generosity (which they won't get off my back about...get a hold of yourself, guys!), I'll be gracing you with my awesomeness once more. But in the meantime, I am going to keep on keepin' on. I know my presence is wanted...nay, needed...in your life and I am happy to oblige. I'm just super giving like that. Unfortunately, I can't give you pictures with all of my fabulosity and general greatness but I can still blog some shit. That's what we're doing today. So...





You may ask "What is 'shit'? I mean, we all know what shit is but what 'shit' are you blogging about?"  (I'm probably going to hell for how many times I just said shit...annnnd there's another one) Well, for me, it means just about anything. The comical, the inspirational, the pretty-ful, the quote-able, the whatevs, and so on and so forth; you know, 'shit'. Just some little bits of the internet that have tickled me. So, here you go. This is me blogging some shit.







via

via

via

via

via








You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!


linking with: Funday Mondays // The Collective // Monday Mingling // Market Yourself Monday // Miscellany Monday // Mode Monday // Anything + Everything // I Love Bloglovin' // Mom's Monday Mingle // Smile // Can't Figure Out Monday



3 comments :

  1. Lol! I loved it. I'm glad you're still blogging shit even without the camera!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to stop by and say thank you for linking up at Journeys of the Zoo Blog Lovin' Hop co-hosted by Crafty Zoo with Monkeys! We enjoyed having you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great assortment of sh*t! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips