High Heels and Training Wheels: I Want: Transition to Fall

header1

8.16.2013

I Want: Transition to Fall


I've already said my sad farewells to summer this year. We still have warm weather but the seasons are starting to change. You can smell it in the air and the leaves are starting to turn. School is back in and the time for pools is gone. As sad as it is and as much as I absolutely loathe winter, I actually really like fall. One of the main reasons being fall fashion. I love the warm, rich colors. And I don't like the cold but I absolutely love a cozy sweater on a cool autumn day. So now is the time for transition pieces. Here are a few of my favs that I've got my eye on...

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8



 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook Pinterest!


linking with: Fridays Fancies /  Friday Fab Favorites


1 comment :

  1. I love the pink bracelet, need one in every color. Not quite ready for Fall though.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips