High Heels and Training Wheels: August Style

header1

8.30.2013

August Style

So this month I thought I'd do something different and put all of my outfits from the month of August together in one post. Just a little recap if you will. I like to be able to look back and see what worked and what didn't. It's the good, the bad and the ugly ya'll. 

Full Post


Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post

Full Post


I'm pretty darn proud of myself for upping my game this month in terms of my shoe-age. I played it safe with sandals a whole lot less than I usually do. I need to wear my hair up a lot less often though and I only wore a skirt twice and a dress once so I need to cool it on the pants/shorts. It's just such an easy rut to fall in! I am absolutely loving those lace shorts...as you can tell since I've worn them twice in 2 weeks. My favorites are probably the maxi or the polka dots. Which one's your favorite?




You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!

linking up with:Fashion Friday // Fridays Fancies // Aloha Blog Hop // Casual Friday // Favorite Frock Fridays // High Five for Friday // Find + Follow Blog Hop // Falling for Friday // Fashion Informant // Friday Chaos // Friday Friend and Follow // Weekend Social Mix // Little Friday Blog Party // That Friday Blog Hop // Fun Friday Blog Hop // Passion for Fashion // What We Wore // Favorite Fashion Friday // Fashion Friday // Best of Friday // Friday Fab Favorites // That's My Style // YOLO Mondays // The Collective // Monday Mingling // My Style Monday // Weekend Shenanigans // Monday Bloom // Thrifters Anonymous // Market Yourself Monday // Miscellany Monday // Mode Monday // Anything + Everything // I Love Bloglovin' // Mom's Monday Mingle //  Visible Monday






22 comments :

  1. I was also thinking that those lace shorts of yours were super cute!! I like your fedora, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all adorable outfits

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really great style. Love all those outfits.

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cute! love your style.


    enjoy your weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white outfits are tied for fave in my book! You have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love love love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came over from Passion for Fashion, and I have to say, you have gorgeous style! LOVE that graphic maxi skirt!


    dontstandonthatyoullbreakit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a great sense of style! Keep it up!
    xx Belinda


    www.fringe-buttercup.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!!! love the drop of mint xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just love how you named all your outfits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All cute! I can't choose a favorite :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have adorable style. I am a sucker for polka dots, royal blue and your le tote outfit...love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are so smart to do this little monthly round-up, lady! I love your bold necklaces and all the fun colors you wear :) I wish I had the guts to actually share my outfit photos! so grateful to have you for Friday's Fancies--it means so much to have you linking up every week! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute summer outfits! The lace shorts are gorgeous, as are your statement necklaces:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your style. You dress so cute! I love how you don't over do it on accessories. I want your closet! :) Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was keeping track of my fav outfits and then as I scrolled through I realized that they all kick butt :) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You really have great style! I am loving all the necklaces as well. I think I might just do a little recap of my outfits as well - for personal use :) As you said it seems like a great way to see what works and what doesn't!


    Shannon
    clothesandquotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE everything girl...you know I love your style! Thanks for linking up! I need to go find my lace shorts now! haha

    Shana

    ColorBlind Blog Thrifters Anonymous Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous outfits, I love the maxi ikat and the cherries on top!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like you had a very good August - each outfit was truly nice and the Fedora gave it an extra ump!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfits! I love how versatile your style is and how easily you can interchange looks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this summary of your August outfits! I really like seeing all the different colored statement necklaces!
    Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips