High Heels and Training Wheels: OWB Week: Daisy

header1

7.30.2013

OWB Week: Daisy





It's day 3 of OWB week! As if you weren't expecting that after day 1 and day 2. But I thought I'd announce it anyway, just in case. Ya know, just trying to help a sista out. This might be my favorite necklace. And you know how I love my puns and "Driving Miss Daisy" was perfect with daisy. But guuurl I ain't no driving miss daisy so "Little Miss" it is.











Necklace c/o Our World Boutique / Tank- H&M (thrifted) / Skirt- Old Navy / Sandals- Tommy Hilfiger (thrifted)
So do you love this necklace as much as I do? Want your own? Come back Friday and you can win this PLUS 4 others from...


On a totally random side note, I am going to shamelessly admit something to all of you. I have watched Teen Beach Movie with my daughter every single day this week....and liked it every single time.


 Disney Channel Movies have been very hit or miss. There have been some major flops (Hello Phantom at the Megaplex and Let it Shine) but I love TBM. I am constantly singing Falling for You and "I know what boys like, boys like girls like me". I can hear you judging me. Watch it once and you're going to have these catchy little dittys in your head too! Until next time...

 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!


linking with: WIWW // Keeping It Casual // Whatever Whenever Wednesday // WIWW @ Pleated Poppy // Random Wednesday // Get Your Pretty On // Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop // Wardrobe Wednesday // Dress For the Day // My Whims Wednesday // Doing You Well // Diaries of a Bargainista // 'Like' Me on Facebook // Wildcard Wednesday // Whatever Works Wednesday // What We Wore // Looks for Less // Look What I Got // What I'm Loving Wednesday // Copycat // Let's Be Friends Blog Hop // WIWW // Wacha Wearing // Journeys of the Zoo

16 comments :

  1. You're not alone with your adoration for TBM...LOL...I've watched it probably just as many times and enjoyed it each time. Love the necklace...it is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am going to have to find the movie and watch it! I might be missing out on something good if I don't. Beautiful necklace.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this necklace and I am loving Our World Boutique! I just bought two of their necklaces including this one in pink! Thanks for introducing them to us. They have so many great pieces at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! That necklace is perfect!


    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the necklace! A beautiful piece :) I have a shirt similar to the one your wearing and would not have thought of something yellow and bold to go with it, but after looking at your outfit I think I am going to get one of my own!

    I wanted to invite you to the Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs from Tuesday nights till the end of Saturday, Come stop by if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/07/meet-greet-blog-hop-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that necklace too! What a perfect summer look!
    Thanks for linking up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    xo,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I don't usually wear yellow, but that is a gorgeous necklace.

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Video: Fireworks over Ferris Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly polished and I'm not a bit surprised. :)
    Love your style. I think I need to be a thriftaholic too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the yellow and navy together against all that white - great combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the yellow rosette with the stripes! So fun.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit. If you get a chance, please link up to my link party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, great color combination!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The second picture of you is stunning! Your hair and face=perfection. Anddddd I love this color combo! :)

    <3 danielle
    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This necklace is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit! Thank you you so much for linking up to Suburbsmama. I am going to feature you on my next What We Wore Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips