High Heels and Training Wheels: Le Tote: One Shirt, Two Ways

header1

7.15.2013

Le Tote: One Shirt, Two Ways



It's the debut of my Le Tote loot! I introduced you to Le Tote last week and this week I'm featuring all of the pieces from my first tote. The first is this flowy, lavender top.




Day










*thrifted


Night








top c/o Le Tote
You know, I'm not positive or anything, but I think the top might look better without all the wrinkles. I mean what the french, toast?? The DSLR is great but it picks up things you just don't see in person. I promise I wasn't walking around all day, sporting wrinkles, trying to start a new fad or anything! 
So do you love the top? (Despite the plethora of wrinkles) Want to try your own? Well, I promised you ladies a Le Tote exclusive code and I make good on my promises! For instant access to Le Tote and for a free (I just love that word!) tote bag you can cruise your booty on over to Le Tote and use code LOVETOTES14
I have been using mine like crazy! So go get your own!


You can also find High Heels on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!

linking up with: YOLO Mondays / The Collective / Monday Mingling / My Style MondayWeekend Shenanigans / Monday Bloom / Thrifters Anonymous / Market Yourself Monday / Miscellany Monday / Mode Monday / Anything + Everything / I Love Bloglovin' / Mom's Monday Mingle / Smile / Can't Figure Out Monday / Style Elixir / Love & Loyally / Real Girl Glam / Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife / Sensational Creations / Naptime Review / Life According to Kenz / Confessions of a Northern Belle / 

29 comments :

  1. I absolutely love that gorgeous top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love both looks - that top is fabulous!!!!



    Andrea-
    www.mommainflipflops.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top works equally well both ways...cute!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top and how you worked it both ways. Great outfits.

    I would love it if you stopped by and entered my 2 giveaways: Henri Lou Bracelet and one from Gigglosophy. Also don't forget to link up for my weekly link up this Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top! I love the different ways you styled it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your outfits are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those exact flats (nude ones) and they are so comfy. I also have camo colored ones too. This day to night ensemble is fabulous. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute top, and so versatile.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt and top are so cute together.

    Heidi’s
    Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your day to night outfits. Great way to showcase casual and dressy. That top is great!!! I love your pants btw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how this shirt goes perfectly with two very different outfits! Cute. Visiting from the link-up. :)

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  12. like both looks, and that shirt is gorgeous btw

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cute! I love how you went from a sweeter look to a little edgy. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want that top - I love it! And both outfits are absolutely gorgeous in such different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, and probably better without the creases. They don't look out of place with the coolness of the coated skinnies. Just love that look for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the first outfit! The shirt is so pretty! If you got a chance, please link up to my linky party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Marla! I love the keyhole back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, Andrea! I was so excited when I got this top because I really like it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! I love tops like this. They're so versatile and easy to pair with a million things. It was hard to narrow it down! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aren't they? I have them in black and brown too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is! That's why I love it so much! hanks for stopping by, Erica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you, Heidi! I've had the skirt for a while but was having trouble figuring out what to pair it with but this shirt was made for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much, Colby! I love pieces that can go from day to night. It really stretches a limited budget!

    ReplyDelete
  24. They're so different, aren't they! I love a shirt that can be worn so many ways! Thanks for dropping by Cate!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stop by Le Tote!! They sent the most awesome stuff. I love getting a surprise every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love these skinnies! I can just imagine leather pants would be atrocious in this heat but these were a nice cheat :)

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips