High Heels and Training Wheels: Lady of the Night

header1

6.19.2013

Lady of the Night

Another "Pinterest told me to" 'fit. The jury is still out on this one. To be real honest, I felt like a hooker. Not like a 'Pretty Woman' hooker, more like a 'Grand Theft Auto' lady of the night. I keeps it real. It looked so cute on the other girl. Maybe it's just something you have to get used to? What do you guys think about it? Seriously, honest opinion.


copycat tights with shorts
 via Pinterest




Tights with shorts


Tights with shorts

pendant necklace

Tights with Shorts
H&M Vest // Meijer Sheer Tank // American Eagle Jeans (thrifted) into DIY Cutoffs  {save}{splurge}// Old Navy Tights {similar}// Forever 21 Boots {save}{splurge}// Target Bag {similar}// Walmart Necklace {cute option}// Thrifted Bracelets // Revlon Nail Polish in Midnight {exact}




 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!

13 comments :

  1. I LOVE that necklace!
    While you look super cute, I do understand. I'm pretty daring with my wardrobe, but at times I get a little self conscious about those types of things too. Maybe if you wore different shoes it wouldn't feel that way? Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I love it. I think you look great and can totally pull it off- not even a little bit hooker- BUT it does seem a little young to me. Does that make sense? Ugh. Now I think it seems like I'm saying the wrong thing. To be clear, it's fabulous and so are you. Wear it if you're comfy but don't bother if it makes you self-conscious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look! You can pull it off! I found you on the bloglovin hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're funny! I think you look fine, depends on where you wore it, I guess. Also, whenever I feel like an outfit is too "lady of night," usually I find that making it more casual -- maybe some wedge sneakers, for example -- tones it down a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you look amazing as always! I am loving the tank and vest combo; it almost looks like you are wearing a two colored top. They blend together so perfectly.

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look. Fabulous. The necklace is cute. Stop by and link up. Pls show me some love in Wallis' Facebook Summer Style contest: http://bit.ly/14bI4mp. You can vote once every hour. Thank you :)

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really well put together, I love the necklace the most


    http://tia-cherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think maybe the jacket classed it up? Lol but seriously you don't look like a hooker at all! I actually like your version better! I love the blouse + vest combo and of course the shorts + tights, you look super cute!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nah, no hooker here. You pulled it off lady!!! :)

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to wear stockings with shorts in grade school. I think it was the style back then and I guess it's back now...haha. Anyways...you look great! Thanks for linking up last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    June Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. honest opinion? you look sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look good! I love the outfit (: But if you feel uncomfortable, you could opt for a cardigan instead? (:

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips